Tiny balls of mercury in baby's mouth. Emptied stomach, normal urine, blood tests. Anything to worry?

My 2 yrs old child broke thermometer 2 days before l found some mercury on bed and some tiny balls in his mouth I rush to the doctor he emptied his stomach and after one day he undergone urine test and blood test reports were normal limits .doctor said nothing to worry and repeat blood test and urine test after two days but still I am worried . What should I do now to know that my child is absolutely fine
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013