Tinnitus, speech problems, dryness with internal twitching of tongue that relieves with bout of cold. MRI brain normal. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor, For past an year or so I had tinnitus . While searching on the net, I discovered that it can be because of brain tumour , and it shook me to the core. I also looked at associated symptoms of brain tumour, and I found speaking difficulty, facial paralysis amongst many. I got further scared. Thereafter I started to have very strong flu and infection as well, as I have history of allergic rhynitis. I began to feel myself somehow thereafter that I m beginning to have speaking problems, stuttering , slurred speech, along with tinnitus. I rushed to the doctor, but he discarded any brain related problems and suggested corticosteroid . It didn t help and my speaking difficulties exacerbated. A strange feeling of fear and vacuum would arise in stomach, tougue would twist and dry out of sudden and I find even normal speaking with effort. Finally my dr bowed down to my pressure and did MRI of brain. It came normal. But the speaking difficulties continue to happen. Thereafter i also started to have memory problems, particularly difficulty in remembering names of the people, or places. I again got scared. The dryness and internal twitching of tongue would occur unannounced, and I would falter, flounder in speaking. It s being more than an year, and I m in tremendous pain and restlessless. Interestingly, every attack of cold would relieve those symptoms, and my speech would improve during cold, with moisture in the mouth and nose. I have consulted numerous doctors and found myself helpless. Please can you suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013