Tinnitus in ears, throat tightness, menieres symptoms. Carotid arteries, brain MRI normal. Treatment?

Hi I have been diagnosed with meniers symtoms and we are still trying to figure out the cause...It seems that the symtoms occur mostly 1-2 hours the most after I eat and on two to three occasions from the tinnitus my ears have gotten so much pressure in them as I continue to squeeze my nose the I have garbled speech and went to em for stroke symtoms. Checked carotid arteries and mri of brain all negative. At the time I remained extremely calm by blood pressure also went up very high...and right now after eating oatmeal, strawberries and green tea for breakfast I am haveing similar symtons with fullness in ears and also fullness in my throat right under neck...any ideas???
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012