Tinnitus, blurred vision, headache, loss of balance, motion sickness even when not in motion, rapid heart beats, shortness of breath post head injury. Blood tests, neuron-scans, X-ray, MRI normal. What is the cause?

I m a 44 year old male who took a baseball bat to the head last August. I received 4 MRI s that all came back clean, but the right side of my face was paralyzed for two weeks, I had a psychotic break immediately after the fact, and the month as a whole is more or less a blur. Since the injury, I ve suffered from tinnitus , blurred vision , headaches , loss of balance, and cognitive difficulties. Recently I ve been feeling motion sick all of the time without even being in motion, and my heart often seems to beat very hard (but not fast) in my chest . There s also frequently shortness of breath. Could some or all of this be related? Blood work always come back fine, and neuro-scans, X-rays, etc. have come back normal. Any guess as to what s going on with my body?!?!
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012