Tinnitus, blocking in nasal tract, feeling of excessive mucus even after expulsion, dryness in nostrils. What is the remedy?

I have been experiencing trouble with my left ear for many years and I have tinnitius in that ear. Two years ago I spent many months having fullness of the ear and being very uncomfortable. Eventually my naturopath put me on R49 a homepathic medicin which cleared a lot of the mucus . I have since had with my tinnitus increased but notice my left nasal tract always blocked. I feel a dull pain in my ear, not excruciating but enough to be uncomfortable. I need to expell a great deal of mucous in the morning but still feel as if there is a lot to come out, my left nostril is dry and need to remove the dry bits. I had an operation on this nostril 30 years ago. Is there a connection with my left ear and my left nasal tract? I m starting to feel the upper part of the nose as uncomfortable. It upsets my sleep. I have had the eustacian tube problems over the years. Excuse me if I m putting down the information this way as these are the symptoms I experience. Can you please help?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012