Tingly burning feeling in vagina and on clitoris, urge to urinate but very little comes out. What is it ?

I am 16 years old and only engaged in sex once and it was protected. But I ve had this sensation way before I was sexually active. I get the urge to pee and only a tiny bit comes out. After I feel a tingly slight burning feeling in my vagina and a little on my clitoris. I tried wiping with a warm towel and cleaning up inside which did not help the uncomfortable feeling and even made me urinate a little. I m to afraid to ask my mother please help. -
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
You are experiencing a urinary tract infection, a lower urinary infection also known as Cystitis. Perform a urine analysis