Tingly and numb fingers, red streaks down arm post accidentally shooting crack shot in artery. Serious?

i accidentally shot a 4ml dose of crack/vinegar shot into my artery four days ago. it has been increaseingly getting swollen. my fingers are knumb and tingly. i had a bottle of pennicillin i started taking yesterday. there are red streaks going down my arm . i work in healthcare and am afraid of going to my job to get help.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
hi,welcome to HCM
what are you upto man,,want to kill yourself or loose your limb..
intra arterial injections are very dangerous,,
infact i advice you to stop all these injections and drugs which can damage your health and family life
tingling ,numbness after the injection seems that the injection is spilled into the tissues and has damaged small arterioles,capiillaries and veinules and is irritating the nerve fibres
consult a doctor immediately and follow up to prevent further damage to you
bye

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.