Tingling urethra, cold and burning testicles, erectile function affected, diarrhea. Have IBS

hi. i have a few symptoms. I was urinating frequently. i suspected an infection. but after sample at my clinic i was told it was negative. however i have also experienced an ache in my urethra . this was approx 10days ago. since i have had unprotected oral sex . this was too soon for any tests to be done at my clinic. maybe coincidence and unrelated BUT now my urethra is tingling . my testicles are cold but have a burning sensation. i DO also suffer with IBS , but its worth mentioning that the penis erictile function has been affected last 2/3 days since diarrhea has become bad and tingling of urethra (behind testicles) continues...
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  136 Awaiting Answer