Tingling towards end of urination followed by bleeding. Cause?

hi im 32 year old male with no health issues to date,however today i went for a pee and had a funny tingling towards the end of urination . By about 2pm when i went for another pee there was small amoumts of blood towards the end of urination as well as the tingling sensation.However i dont feel as if i need to pee all the time. Please help. cheers
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
There could be plenty of reasons for such tingling sensation after the urination is over. It could be simple urinary tract infection or it could be a bladder calculi leading to this kind of bleeding. You may have to get a bladder cystoscopy done to identify the cause.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, or want to further details about your query, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.