Tingling, throbbing feeling in clitoris, urge of frequent urination. History of irregular periods, having rough sex. Concerning?

For the last 2 to 4 days I have noticed a tingling almost throbbing feeling on my clitoris .The feeling urges me to use the restroom and when urinating there's discomfort but no pain or vaginal discharge . I have an irregular cycle as well & I haven't had my period since December . I was wondering if it was a sign of my cycle's upcoming arrival , nerve damage in my clitoris as a result of rough sex or is immediate medical attention necessary ?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Sep 2013