Tingling, throbbing around the tip of penis. Always had protected sex with condom. STD?

Yes I been experiencing a really slight tingling and slight throb sensation around the tip of urethra and head of penis at times comes and goes. I have been with 2 sex partners but have always used condoms can u help into what this might be or evn tell me what I can use. Should I be worried and seek medical help..? There are times where I don t feel anything but then there are times when I get the sensation. There is slight redness but when I pull back forskin it seems normal.. Could it be a Std? Or condom irritation? It doesn t burn when I urinate just at times now and then feel a slight throb or tingling sensation makes u want to move your gential around and then I m fine.. Please help with this matter.. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013