Tingling, shocking like feeling on the right side of my knee,Diagnosed with it. While exercising, it irritates not paining. What s your suggestion?

I'm currently doing the insanity workout, I have been active my entire life so exercise is nothing new to me. However, after ab 20 minutes of hard exercising, I start to get a tingling, shocking like feeling on the right side of my right knee, above the joint. I have been diagnosed with an it band slight tear but it has never bothered me like this and usually only hurts if I apply pressure to it. My knee feels normal all day, it just happens in the middle of the exercise after jumping out of a squat for our power squats. It's not painful just very annoying. Thanks for you time!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013