Tingling sensations on left side of body in face, leg and arm. Low white cell count. Any ideas ?

Hello, Thanks for your information. For the last several months I have had tingling sensations on yhe left side of my body only in my face leg arm and foot and not in these places all at one time.I have fatigue with this and it last for two to three days and then it goes away.I went to the Doc when I had my first episode and strokewas not thought to be a factor.I did have blood work which showed low white cell count . I did not take any medicne .
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012