Tingling sensations all over body. Taking antidepressants, stopped them. Potassium, calcium level normal. Causes for tingling?

good day, my daughter is complaining about tingling sensation all over the body, she stopped taking antidepressant table 3 months ago when she migrated to XXXXX, is it the effect of not taking the antidepressant medecine ( feliz s), series of electrolyte test have already been conducted like potassium , calcium level found to be normal...what may be the cause of that tingling sensation?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012