Tingling sensation when head is bent over. Have had vertigo. What is going on?

I have recently started noticing then when I bend my head downward, that from my hips down I get this tingly-numb like sensation. No matter if I am standing or sitting. It lasts a long time, sometimes stays for hours. Gender: Female Age: 24 I used to play rugby a lot, made it on a national team and such so I can say for certain I have some slipped disks. However its been years and I had yet to feel this sensation until now. I did have an emergency c-section 4 years ago and have had numbness in my left hip area since. No recent trauma to head or back. Did have a severe case of vertigo for a couple of months in summer.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012