Tingling sensation under the jawline and throat, regular diet, no allergies. Why is this happening?

Underneath my jawline and down to about the middle of my throat it feels tingly. The tingly feeling has been on and off all day. My diet hasn t been different except that I made gingerbread cookies this morning and tasted the dough. I don t have any allergies or medical conditions known to me. Please help and let me know why this is happening.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012
Hi...could be early stage to throat infection... do saline gargles...if still persists show to an ent specialist...

Dr. Ashish Verma