Tingling sensation post urination, unable to sleep, bleeding. UTI or STD?

Hey! Starting last night i been using the bathroom late, and when i use the restroom i have this weird tangling sensation after urination . Last night i could barely sleep i kept walking up to use the bathroom and that tangling sensation remain. However, today the same thing keeps happening but now i have a little light bleeding after done urination, can you tell me what is might be? Im starting to think its either UTI or STD?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012