Tingling sensation on top of penis. Irregular bowels. Pus cells found in urine test. Remedy?

Hi, I have been experiencing a tingling sensation at the top of my penis , I do not feel it all the time, when I press against the urine pipe I can feel it. I have had more than one case of anal discharge , however both times when my bowels were pretty messed up due to alcohol and food. My doctor gave me Trimethopin which i have taken but the symptoms are still there. I did a urine test and there was pus cells found inside but said there was no infection. They want me to take another one, however I leave the country soon. What do you think it is?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012