Tingling sensation on right side of face. What could be causing this issue ?

I have been experiencing a tingling sensation along the right side of my face for about 3 weeks now. The feeling comes and goes in waves about 3-4 times daily. It is the same type of pins and needles feeling you experience before your hand or foot goes to sleep. Although it can happen anytime, it most certainly will do this if I have been bent with my head down maybe to pick up an item, buckle my kids in the car, etc. There doesn t seem to be any other symptoms - no pain, fever , etc. Any advice to what could be causing this issue?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011