Tingling sensation in upper right rib, ticklish sensation behind head. What triggers these sensations?

I have a tingling sensation in my upper right rib - it comes and goes but if I graze my hand over my skin I can feel the tingling sensation even stronger - do I know what this could be? I am a 30year old female and have been having this feeling for at least 3 years if not more. I also experience an extremely ticklish sensation in the back of my head - I am not sure what triggers these sensations. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012