Tingling sensation in limbs and chest, nausea, body pain, stomach rumbling. Causes?

Good day Doc.I have been have serious tingling all over my body,pulsetile pains all over my body especially on my limbs,on and of chest and stomach pain,pain in the left side of my neck ,serious stomach grumbling , nausea and lastly on and off body pain.I have gone to several hospitals but nothing has been diagnosed.What may be rung with me? I am a medical student -second year and I have been suffering with this for 9 months now.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012