Tingling sensation in limbs, after smoking. Is it due to blood vessel damage?

I believe i have done sever blood vessel damage to myself from smoking. After I smoke , I would feel tingling sensations in my limbs (hands and feet). The very same feeling you get after your hand and feet fall asleep. I believe it is due to blood vessel damage in the lungs. I believe my blood vessels are bleeding so much that the leaked blood is inceasing blood pressure and tightening my vessels from the pressure. Am I correct??
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012