Tingling sensation in hands when startled. Pricking sensation when kids fall down. Itching, headaches, fatigue. Reason?

Lately I have been getting a tingling sensation in both hands when I get startled. If somebody cuts me off while driving or when one of my kids fall down and I get nervous both my hands feel like needles are poking them. It is so weird. also, I have been experiencing tenderness to the touch. I will have an itch on my leg, arm , or back and when I scratch it and apply a little pressure it feels like I am bruised. I ve noticed that if I just apply a little pressure around my ribs they feel bruised as well. I constantly have headaches and feel fatigued.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013