Tingling sensation in hands, rash on forearm, spreading. Taking benedryl for allergic reaction. Treatment?

I have all of the sudden started experiencing a tingling sensation in both hands when they are exposed to water it travels up my arm into my shoulder sometimes. I also have a rash that does not itch more on my left forearm but is moving to my right one as well. Where do I start to even understand what is happening. I have taken a benadryl thinking allergic reaction to some unknown substance but no relief in the situation
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012