Tingling sensation in breasts, nipples, low down feeling, breastfeeding. Taking Noriday mini pill. Possibility of pregnancy?

Hi, I started taking Noriday mini pill and have finished my last one today. This is the first month I have taken it. I am getting tingly breasts/nipples and low down feelings and it s making me worried I may be pregnant. I took a weeks worth of these pills before having unprotected sex. My doctor told me I would be covered after a week. I am currently breastfeeding my 4 month old daughter. Please help, are these just normal signs of my period? I m too scared to take a pregnancy test as I also have a 22 month old daughter. I m not used to periods...havent had one for 3 years as I ve been through 2 pregnancies and 2 lots of breastfeeding.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  131 Awaiting Answer