Tingling sensation in arm and breast, not overweight. Is it anxiety?

I am having tingling and pricking sensations off and on for about 5 days on my right side. Mostly in my right arm and right breast . I am 32 years old female. I am not overweight but because of my crazy busy life I don t always take proper care of myself. I drink ALOT of coffee and a glass of wine a night. When I was young I had symptoms like this and I did go to the doctors and they told me it was anxiety. However, I have never had it for this long of a time.Thoughts??
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
hai you are a 32 year old female with a busy life schedule?May i know ur occupation please?the tingling n pricking sensation on n off especially overright breast n rt arm probably suggests you may have a probem at lower cervical n upper thoracic spine.The cause may be compression of the spinal cord either by any spinal tumor,prolapsed intervertebral discs etc.ARE u diabetic?U are habituated to lot of coffee n night time wine n both cause severe gastritis n alng with it urs is a busy stressful life which further aggravates gastritis.occasionally this sort of pain may occur in angina(pain of cardiac origin).so I suggestyou totally avoid coffee n wine n instead u can have milk,try to do meditation or yoga or some stress relieving measures daily n pls consult a neurologist n a cardiologist if the pain remains the same.