Tingling sensation in arm after getting electrocuted. Advice?

Hi, My wife was placing a plug into a socket and a spark went off, which she felt rush up her arm . I think she received an electric shock . 3 hours later she is still feeling a tingly sensation in her arm. I am concerned and would like to know if this is serious and she needs to be assessed thoroughly by a doctor or whether the sensation wil go by the morning (in 12 hours time). We are also on holiday abroad so consulting a doctor will require us to find nearest medical centre. What would you advise? Do i not need be concerned and is this just normal to feel and will it go away in the morning and she will feel normal again (no long term effects) or is it serious and should I take her to the nearest medical centre as soon as possible? Thanks Dav
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012