Tingling sensation in arm. Tested for high cholesterol. What is the remedy?

HI! I would like to ask from you regarding this tingling sensation on my upper right right arm it goes down to my thumb and it will last for a few seconds its gone but it will come back again. I have gone to my physician and submitted the result of my executive panel check up and the result is a little bit high on cholesterol and ask medication about this tingling sensation that I had but only adviced me to have a daily exercise and good diet and see him after 3 months and its done. I am so worried about this, and I feel this tingling sensation for about 2 months. Could you adviced what to do ? Thank very much.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012