Tingling sensation from right upper rib cage, spreading to back. Due to breast augmentation?

Hello, I am 34 years old and had Breast Augmentation Feb of 2012. They are under muscle and I went from a 36A to a 36C. I am very active and on the muscular side. I have been getting a tinging sensation that starts on my right upper rib cage and goes into my back. I recently have more pain accompanied with same area. It feel as if its being pulled. I work out a lot and thought maybe its a pulled muscle. I have been doing a lot of swimming for my training. Is this related to the surgery? Is there any relief in sight. I don t want to have to take a lot of time off if i don t have to. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012