Tingling sensation from legs to head, hot or cold flush. Panic attack?

hi Ive had this sickness for roughly 3 weeks now and it mostly happens after eating its starts of with a tingling sensation running from my legs to my head and then i get either a hot or cold flush then i feel like im about to be sick but never am its a really uncomfortable feeling and Ive been to my doctors and they said it could be some sort of panic attack but im not so sure about that if you could help i would be so grateful.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013