Tingling sensation from head to toe, cramps. Diagnosed with gallbladder infection, low potassium, sodium levels. Treatment?

This past Tuesday I was driving to the clinic thinking I had a kidney infection. While driving I got this tingling sensation from head to toe and shortly there after got horrible cramping of my arm, hands, and feet. Then slowly lost my speech. I thought I was having a stroke. I went to ER where they said my potassium and magnesium levels were dangerously low. I also was told I had a bladder, kidney, and gallbladder infection and a small kidney stone. It's been four days and I don't feel much better. Im still getting occasional tingling in my face and feel very sluggish. Is this normal?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013