Tingling sensation all over body, persistent cough, sharp abdominal pain, post nasal drip. Cure?

Hello I am a 30 y/o female and I have been having a tingling sensation all over my body with a persistent cough . I also am having a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen . I went to the doctor and was tested for everything yet the symptoms still are present. I also am feeling really tired and having post nasal drip and cheek pain. The doctors treated the pain with pain medications. Yet the other symptoms are still present. Help please.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013