Tingling, pins and needles sensation that runs from upper arm to finger tips, throbbing headache. Reasons ?

I have had a tingling , pins and needles sensation that runs from my upper arm all the way to my fingertips all day. My wrist has been hurting and initially when I woke up I figured I slept wrong and that it would go away. This is the second time his has happened. Today though I have had a throbbing head ache, I was on my way home from picking up my daughter and turned my head to look to the left, felt/heard a pop on the left side (around the carotid area) then felt and immense warmth throughout my body, words started to echo and then my whole body started to tingle. I continued to drive and am now home. My head is still throbbing. I walked to to pick up my son from daycare, made dinner and got the warming sensation all over my body when I sat down. When I stand up I feel better.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013