Tingling, pain in upper right jaw and ear, Numbness in chin and lip, novacain

I have had problems with stones in my siliva gland for many years and when my uppen right jaw and ear started to hurt - I blamed that. But all of a sudden the pain penetrated further down my jaw and now the right side of my lip and chin are numb. It started just with a tingling feeling inn my right side of the lip and within an hour it was right side of lip and chin and it was numb - like when you go to the dentist and get novacain (sp). Heat has helped the pain but not the numbness
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012