Tingling on the tongue and throat after eating, swelling in the throat, numbness in the arms and legs. Difficulty in holding things

For the past month now I have been having strange symptoms about 20 to 30 minutes after I eat. It has gotten worse all of a sudden starting last night. My symptoms include and are in order of the following: tongue and throat tingling . Throat swelling. Left side of body from arm to leg starts to tingle then goes numb. Body feels very cold followed by uncontrollable teeth chattering. VERY hard to grip objects or control muscle spasms. Can t keep still without hands moving and fingers contracting. I went to the emergency room last night but they didnt know what to tell me.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012