Tingling on lips after smoking blunt, wet cough, itchy and blurry eyes. How to alleviate symptoms?

Hey Last night while smoking a blunt with my buddies I noticed a sensation on my lips that I have only previously felt one or two times before. I assumed this tingling was because of the dutch we used to roll the L but I felt the tingling again today after taking a hit off a bowl. Also I smoke a lot of weed (not cigarettes) and recently my eyes have been especially itchy and blurry. I also have developed a pretty constant wet cough . What can I do to help alleviate these symptoms? Thanks, Jake P.S. sorry for asking so many questions but I have one more. Recently I have been rolling takeing one type of Ecstasy , a different type of Ecstasy, and Moonrock on three separate occasions. While I m not exactly sure of the quality of these drugs my friend tested all them before we took them and they were relatively pure, I think. Anyway I heard that there are certain things you can do after rolling to help your body recover (like eating a banana) and was wondering if you would know more about this. Also, how long does it take my body to recover from rolling and how long should I wait before rolling again?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012