Tingling on left side, heart pain. Taking bayer. History of pericarditis. Medical attention needed?

I m a 29 year old woman and was diagnosed with Pericarditis a little over 2 weeks ago. I had a follow up appointment a week later and all seemed well. I take bayer daily to help with pain and inflammation. Yesterday I began experiencing tingling on the left side of my body. Threw my face, arm , hand and leg. I still have tingling today and wanted to know if that s normal with pericarditis. My heart has been hurting more the past few days as well. I don t have another check up appointment until Jan 9. Should I get it checked out sooner at the ER?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013