Tingling of wrist, tightness, taken steroid injection due to insect bite. Is this normal?

I had a steriod injection in hip due to insect or spider bite ... also prescribe sulfamethoxazole . Started feeling a tightness and tingling feeling in both wrist , also have the sensation above my elbow and slightly in one leg. I had the shot almost 12 hours ago... did not start until several hours after shot & starting med. Can you tell me if this is something somthing to be alarmed about or a typical reaction? Have been looking on internet & so far nothing about the tight/tingling feeling. It actually feels like an ace bandage is on my wrist a bit too tight.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012