Tingling, numbness on left side of body, twisted vertebrae due to accident, dizziness, facial paralysis. Stroke symptoms?

Hello Doctor, I am a 21 year old male, healthy and fit. I had experienced tingling and numbness in my left side starting at my left foot , slowly making its way up my left leg, chest, left arm , and face . It all happened as I was driving home from school when I was 18, only a 15 min time lapse. When I got home, I went to bed and I felt normal when I woke up an hour later. I m scared I may have had a mini stroke now or MS. When I was 20 half of my face was paralyzed when I woke up one morning, apparently a pinched nerve from a sinus infection I had the previous week. That lasted a month and a bit but my face regained its muscle strength and now it is normal again. I was also in a serious motocross accident when I was 15 and had lower spine problems, where a vertebrae was twisted or bent, as well as a broken arm and leg on the left side, both bones in both my arm and leg. I do kind of feel dizzy and soreness when I shake my head most of the time now. Can you give me some advice on what to do? Or what it might be?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012