Tingling, numbness in the arm with red marks after being hit on the bicep, feeling on nerve pulling and intense pain on icing. How can I cure it?

Today at lacrosse game I got hit horizontally with the stick on the left bicep. My arm instantly tingled and went numb it hurt to move it around then red lines where the stick hit showed up. I iced it the rest ofthe game the bruise didn t hurt but when I left arm up it started to feel like a nerve pulling and hurt bad. Been icing it for hours but still hurts when raised. Under hot water it feels better and I can move it more. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012