Tingling, numbness in testicles with increased sensitivity, no pleasure on ejaculation, numbness in arms and fingers, leg swelling. How can I regain the feeling in penis?

i am 24 and have never had problems with sex or masturbation but resonantly it hasnt been feeling right at all my testicles are tingly and my end feels numb and sensitive an the sensation is no longer there, there is no pleasure when i ejaculate and it feels really wrong! i can still get an erection but i dont no what the problem is? I have also been getting numbness in my left arm and at times can not feel my 2 index fingers and it goes up to my elbow and sometimes my left leg aswell, i have been getting lower back pain and have been gettin pains in my testicals. The other day i feel 2 the flour in pain because something felt like it poped by my lungs and i felt it hard 2 breath or move for about 10 mins then it went and i have rashes all over my chest and back? i dont no wether these are all related but my main issue is my penis and will i ever get the feeling back!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Urologist 's  Response
You should get checked for diabetes.
If your diabetes is uncontrolled you can have these problems.

Please rate 5 stars. I strive to provide you the best answer for your question!