Tingling, numbness in hands, arms, chest pressure. EKG shows blood behind heart. Cure?

I have recently had tingling and numbness in both hands and lower arms , slight pressure in centre chest , had a ekg which showed some blood behind the heart, am having a fair bit of difficulty breathing and have an apt at the heart institute for a test nest week. forget the name of the test at the moment. a senior moment. could the tingling and numbness be a part of the heart problem if their is a heart problem. am using two puffers at present.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012