Tingling numb feeling on lower abdomen, left testicle and discomfort all over stomach, back pain. What to do ?

Hello, I have been having a tingling numb feeling on my lower abdomen, left testicle and discomfort all over my stomach area. Also I have back pains and a stabbing sharp pain on my belly button area every now and then. Also, I have some trouble on occasion cation a deep breath. I have been diagnosed with sciatica and have had kidney stones . I have been struggling to get a good night sleep if any sleep at all,it has caused depression and anxiety/panic attacks. I don t know what to do at this point and its make life very difficult. If any one can help me out with these symptoms I would greatly appreciate it . Thank you. I m 25 year old male.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013