Tingling nipples, fatigue, chest heaviness on deep breathing, body soreness, dizzy spells, heart pounding, negative pregnancy test. History of panic attacks. What could this be?

I have been having tingling nipples, fatigue , heaviness on my chest , heart seems to feel as if it is pounding, soreness in my neck , my body feels sore all over and I m getting dizzy spells where I feel like I may pass out. If I turn my head to the left I start seeing stars.If I breath in deeply I feel like I have a huge weight on my chest. I have a history with full Panic attacks that cause me to go numb. I took a preg test and it came out negative although I have not started my period.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012