Tingling nipple, neck spasm radiating to shoulder. Have anxiety disorder. What to do?

Hello, I have a tingling nipple for some time now. It comes and goes, i went to two doctors because i had a neck spasm that went down to my chest area and left shoulder . I didnt ask them about my nipple because i was busy firguring out what was wrong with my neck. They told me its a spasm and needs time to get better with some medication. Now i feel a bit better, but the nipple tingling is making me concerned. I have anxiety disorder and im on medication for that. When im stressed lately, i feel the tingling. But when im busy and not thinking about it, i dont feel it. I really dont know what to do!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013