Tingling, itching on outer labia, redness, swollen, dry flakes, white discharge. What could this be?

Over the last month I have had some vaginal discomfort. I first noticed a tingling sensation on my outer labia , which eventually turned to itching. I then began noticing the skin looked red, swollen, and shiny like it was wet. However it was really dried out. And recently it started peeling in large dry flakes. I ve never had sex, but have messed around with my boyfriend. However not since this discomfort started back in late September. I ve also started noticing the my discharge has white stringy and ball looking material in it. It is however odorless and mostly white or maybe creme/yellowed hued at times. I also know I have cysts which could contribute to the discharge. But I am still bringing this up to see if it has anything to do with the dry flaking, and itching labia. Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012