Tingling in upper body. Why do I have frequent urination? Due to fibroid?

hi, yes, i have tingling in my upper body (chest mainly and arms) while urinating. no pain or tingling down below. The urine that comes out is a very small amount but I have an urge to go about 2x in an hour? i am vegan - not sure if that matters. I do have a large fibroid that sometimes pressess on my bladder - near menstruation ...................but this frequent urination with tingling happens about once every 2 months - even with my cycle is not around? thank you bda
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012