Tingling in the throat, frequent burping. Taking zantac.History of gall bladder removal. Are these related?

now I have this fuzzy feeling in my jaw down to my chin , left side, with a tight feeling in my throat, burping all the time, with little relief. Taking ZANTAC some relief, Have been a long time gerd pt, on Nexium , have had oesphagitis in the past with bleeding,have had the scopes ect last one about 2 years ago. Had my gall bladder out 1 year ago,post op my gerd stopped, so have not had any nexium since. Reflux started again about 2 months ago only every now and then. Do have a neck problem, my gallbladder was intrahepatic, and upside down.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013