Tingling in the forearm and thumb. Have damaged rotator cuff. Is that the reason?

I have some back problems my chiropractor usually is effective on. A few weeks ago my right forearm into my thumb and index finger started to tingle like it was asleep. It would spread up towards my shoulder, where I damaged a rotor cuff a few years back and if I stretched or moved it the tingle would go away. Tonight when I curl my forearm I started getting charlie horses in my forearm and between my thumb and index finger. Could this be from my rotor cuff injury or is it something to be more concerned with?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013