Tingling in the chest on sitting, hunching forward, relief on standing, bending backwards. Family history of heart disease. Symptoms of heart problem?

I am a rather unhealthy person, not much exercise etc. I am worried about my heart , it starts to tingle if I am sat down hunched forward slightly, when I am standing up or sit back in a chair, it goes away. My mother had surgery on her heart because she had Supraventricular tachycardia , I am wondering if this may be the cause of my odd heart tingling .
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
At present your problem is not related to heart . H/O surgery with your mother for rhythm disorder is not a hereditary condition to worry , but as heart disease is a result of multiple risk factors like stress BP sugar Cholesterol addictions and family history , it is always wise to maintain healthy lifestyle and get yourself checked at regular intervals .